Youth Basketball in Franklin

Home
Senior Summer League
High School Fall League
High School Winter League
High School Spring League
High School Summer League
K of C Free Throws
7/8th Summer League
7/8th Spring League
7/8th Fall League
St Mary's CYO
Jimmy Fund Tourney
Franklin Metrowest Travel Teams
Town Recreation
Challenger League
Local Leagues/Sessions

Registration Guidelines

Registration is open to...

            All Franklin (Residents) Boys Grades 3-8 & Girls Grades 4-7.

Registration for the 9th Annual Tournament begins on 11/1/13. The deadline will be 12/15/13 or when all spots are filled in a division. (whichever comes first)  As registrations are received, the names will be posted on the Divisions Page and the capacity counts will be decremented accordingly. Spots will be filled on a FCFS basis upon registration received. 

Registration Fee:

 

   $25/Child
   

All kids will receive a 9th Annual Franklin Youth Basketball Jimmy Fund shirt. (Shirt Sizes should be identified upon registration)

         AXXL  AXL  AL  AM  AS  YL  YM  YS


Based on 200 kids projected for the 9th Annual Tournament approximately 30% of this registration fee will pay tournament expenses.  The other 70%  will go towards the Jimmy Fund Donation. (See Accounting Page for a complete breakdown.)
 
The kids should be registered as a pair with your son or daughter teamed with a friend of the same gender in the same grade. (*) Both kids will be put on the same team.


* Please review the Team Building Restrictions for pairs before pairing up your son/daughter.